Sunday, September 17, 2006

Job list

In my lifetime, I have had the following jobs:

-Bicycle repair (age 15)
-Porter (age 15-18)
-Shop clerk, Eddie Bauer (age 17)
-Auto body shop bitch (age 15-20, summers)
-Valet (age 18-19, summers)
-Montessori school instructor (age 19)
-Intern, Muzik Magazine (age 20)
-Intern, Biz 3 Publicity (age 20)
-Record store clerk (age 21)
-Law office bitch (age 22)
-Elks Lodge dishwasher/bartender (I got promoted cause I did a fuckin awesome job)
-Law office bitch #2 (age 23)
-Law office bitch #3 (age 24)
-Law office bitch #4 (age 24-25)
-Property management gopher on a bike (age 25)
-Painter (age 25)
-Leasing agent (age 25-26)
-Secret shopper (age 26)
-Law clerk, State's Attorney's office (age 26-27)
-Fruit peddler, Oak Park farmer's market (age 27)

What does the future hold? You tell me. I hated all of my legal jobs except for the last one. I feel as if I have regressed. Possibilities for the future include:

-Cop
-Lawyer
-Real estate agent
-Teacher
-Bum

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you considered:

-- Artificial scone-maker
-- Beef-twister
-- unfrayed publisher of tomes
-- Knocker-up of workpeople
-- Famous pauper
-- Pourer of the urines
-- supposed lady
-- model for handsome artist
-- polisher of my copious knob

12:33 PM  
Blogger Roadsalt said...

Actually, I was thinking university publisher.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home